Sta trenutno slusate...

• Ne moze meni netko predstavljati... sta ja znam Litvu, a da mi ne pjeva na litvanskom jeziku. Odmah diskvalifikacija!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

The Troubled Watermill
    By Yunus Emre

Why do you groan, O Watermill; For I’ve troubles, I groan
    I fell in love with the Lord; For It do I groan
    They found me on a mountain; My arms and wings they plucked
    Saw me fit for a watermill; For I’ve troubles, I groan

From the mountain they cut my wood; My disparate order they ruined
    But an unwearied poet I am; For I’ve troubles, I groan
    I am The Troubled Watermill; My water flows, roaring and rumbling
    Thus has Allah commanded; For I’ve troubles, I groan

I am but a mountain’s tree; Neither am I bitter, nor sweet
    I am but a pleader to the Lord; For I’ve troubles, I groan
    Yunus, whoever comes here will find no joy; Will not reach his desire

Nobody stays in this Transient; For I’ve troubles, I groan

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum file size: 2 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, webp, zip
      You can sort the options with drag and drop to change their order. You can create up to 20 options.
      The results are invisible unless the poll ended or the user voted.

Participate now!

Nemaš korisnički račun. Registriraj se da bi bio član forumske zajednice.