• Prva objava je glasila 'Ikre'(uči, čitaj), iz te rijeci se izvodi i Kur'an. Kaze se uciti jer treba aktivno 'uciti' Kur'an u njegovom znacenju. Ovim se zeli reci koliko je velik stepen znanja i mudrosti.A na drugom mjestu je uljepsano ucenje lijepim glasom i razlicitim mekamima(ljestvicama muzickim)

Druga perspektiva je da prvotno Ikre znaci izmežu ostalog ponavljaj, citaj 'u sebi',citaj(spoznaji) sebe.

• Do not praise your own faith exclusively so that you disbelieve all the rest. If you do this you will miss much good. Nay, you will miss the whole truth of the matter. God, the Omniscient and the Omnipresent, cannot be confined to any one creed, for He says in the Quran, wheresoever ye turn, there is the face of Allah. Everybody praises what he knows. His God is his own creature, and in praising it, he praises himself. Which he would not do if he were just, for his dislike is based on ignorance.
    Ibn Arabi

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum file size: 2 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, webp, zip
      You can sort the options with drag and drop to change their order. You can create up to 20 options.
      The results are invisible unless the poll ended or the user voted.

Participate now!

Nemaš korisnički račun. Registriraj se da bi bio član forumske zajednice.